Friday, September 14, 2018

DEAR YOUNG GUYS AT THE AGE OF 25 AND ABOVE...

Dedicated to all the singles on this platform. Don't make mistakes some of our fathers or senior brothers made. 



Men are often told to wait to get married until they feel ready, until they’re mature, financially secure, established in their careers and comfortable with themselves. My advise to you guys..marry now with the little you have. Don't wait to be a big boss. Have kids early so you can grow with them. Grow with your kids and succeed with your wife. You will never finish making money or achieving your plans. You might still not succeed at your target year. so please if you can feed yourself, you can feed your wife. You have to believe it, marry early, don't wait. So start your life early, with consistency you will grow.... 

I had an opportunity to marry the beautiful love of my life very early, But my fear was, can I really take care of her?. By the time I've reached my late twenties, I was a wiser person and had learnt my lessons from the mistakes I had made in my previous relationships. Although the pressure from my parents and peers to get married was mounting with time, I made it clear that I would not succumb to it and make a mistake that I could not correct by taking a hasty decision. 

I looked at marriage as a relationship between two individuals. I wanted a life partner with whom I can share everything and could rely on him during my moments of weakness, and I wanted to do the same for my partner as well. I got married in my thirties and it was the best decision that i had ever made. I was well capable of taking care of myself and my partner when needed.



Don't make our mistakes..... trust me it isn't money only, but rather your maturity, your happiness depends entirely on your wisdom and the way you handle life. Please!!!..... please don't be at your age of 60, and your kids still be in their secondary school…..what are you supposed to be at that age?. The gift of old age is grandchildren. Grandchildren make old age worth while. If you are patient enough to wait, you hope you live long enough to see your grandchildren and great grandchildren.

Please young guys, take my advice seriously. Marry now.... don't be afraid that girl you are finding too many fault but she has many good qualities if you look well. Don't think you will get every thing before you settle down. Getting married will make sense for your life. You'll not only have  wife but also daughters and sons which you should care about. You can't feel alone. 

Having a family gives you energy and motivation to be better person. That's the real happiness in life. Allah can change your life in a blink of an eye, with a good and focus wife by your side, you will succeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment