|Haji Tarmizi Mohamad|
Chief X-Ray Film Developer
Knowledge in x-ray film processing procedures such as:-
- Using developing and fixing chemicals in automatic processing equipment.
- Proper cleaning and maintenance methods.
- Appropriate safety precautions associated with processing equipment and chemical.
- Quality control issues as they relate to x-ray film processing.
|Automatic film processor|
- Sets up and operates equipment to process x-ray film by removes exposed films from cassetes and places films in automatic processors then cleans and reloads cassettes.
- Maintain proper operating parameters of the processing equipment by cleaning processors on daily basic, washing the rollers,changing the water flow in the tank then calibrates processors as nesessary.
- Checks processor and reports malfuntions in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- Maintain and operates silver recovery units.
- Mixes and maintains proper developer and fixer replinisher levels.
- Maintains darkroom work areas in a clean and orderly manner.
- Maintain inventory of x-ray film.
- Registered the patients and assist onto examination table.
- Makes copies of x-ray films as ordered by the Radiologist for learning and teaching purposes.
- Assists the filing and tracing x-ray films/reports.
|Yahya and Mawardi in the darkroom|