Dr Hamimi Salihah
Medical Officer (UD48)
- Undertake clinical responsibilities such as providing patient care, liaison with other units and referring hospitals.
- Maintain appropriate records and confidentiality, including obtaining and documenting consent.
- Maintain a high standard quality in department on a rotational basis.
i) En Khalid Osman - Chief Radiographer U44.
- The Chief Radiographer is to provide leadership and management of the Medical Imaging Department.
- Responsible for the planning, development, supervision and coordination of all activities of the Medical Imaging service in its compliance with regulatory and legal requirements and for the selection and appointment of all Medical Imaging department staff.
- The Chief Radiographer will perform an annual performance appraisal as well as ongoing performance management of all radiographers whom are under their supervision in order to be compliant with a radiographer’s annual performance development plan.
En. Khalid Osman
Chief Radiographer (U44)
- Image workflow.
- Auto routine.
- Other related activities.
- Human resource / manpower planning.
- Selection and placement of personnel.
- Training and development of employees.
- Appraisal of performance of employees.
- Remuneration of employees.
- Adhering to departmental policies and procedures and revise as needed.
- Developing and maintaining motivation for workers through incentives.
En. Nik Fauriza Nik Lah
En. Arifin Haji Jaffar
- Radiographers use x-rays, Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI), a computed tomography (CT scan) and Interventional Radiology to evaluate patients and help assess and diagnose injuries and illnesses.
- Radiographer are generally responsible for preparing and safely positioning patients in order to get the most accurate images.
- Undertake radiographic / imaging examinations as required in general wards, emergency department, operation theatres, mobiles and also in specialised areas (Interventional radiology)
- Maintain a high standard of Radiography Imaging in all modalities.
- Take part in “on-call” and sessional duties out of hours, on a rotational basis as scheduled.
En. Mohd Nordin
En. Khew Kuan Kooi
En. Azahadi Mamat
Pn. Che Ku Fazilah Che Ku Abdullah
Pn. Siti Salwa
Pn.Wan Shashila Eliana w. Shafie
|En. Mohd Sabri Mat Johari|
|Pn. Siti Afidah Hamat|
Pn. Aslinda Ibrahim
En. Affandi Abdullah
|En. Firdaus Daud |
Radiographer ( U32)
|Pn. Nurul Syafini |
Pn. Norida Ahmad
|En. Mohd Shazreel |
|Cik Che Rohaida |
|En. Ooi Kiean Lim |
En. Khirul Azmi
En. Ahmad Fakharuddin
|Pn. Che Munirah |
En. Zulkifli Ruslan Mohamed Ameri
En. Mohd Haidy Shuib
|Pn. Rasyidah Abdullah |
Pn. Diana Asyikin
Pn. Najad Hadi
|En. Muhd Shazwan|
En. Abdul All Hanif Mamat
En. Muhd Hisyam Zulkefli
|Pn. Nur Hidayah Yahya Anuar |
Pn. Nur Azuani Mohamed Adenan
Pn. Nurul Asyikin Razmi
|En. Norzulfikri Yahaya |
En. Mohd Arif
En. Mohd Zulzaini Musa
|Cik Nur Atikah|
Pn. Noor Syarida Ayu
Pn. Nur Fazliza
Pn. Siti Zaharah SulaimanRadiographer U29
Pn Wan Nazyrah
Abdul HalimRadiographer U29
Cik Tasnim MockterRadiographer U29
Pn Farah Raihan Mohamed NaimRadiographer U29
The Staff Nurse in Radiology Department will be required to work and perform duties as assigned in Radiology department. Duties And responsibilities as below:
- Radiology nurses have a working knowledge of radiation safety as well as all aspects of occupational health and safety and infection control.
- Radiology nurses focus on caring for patients in need of radiology procedures, this includes special diagnostic imaging procedures such as MRI and CT scans.
- Specialize in diagnostic radiology, from basic x-rays to complex MRIs, CT Scans and for Interventional Radiology that require the administration of contrast medium.
- Radiology nurses work to support a radiologist’s diagnostic plan while accounting for patient care, comfort, and well-being.
- Radiology nurses will also help patients better understand the procedures they need. They will often explain the necessary procedures for instance, answer any questions or address any concerns that patients may have.
- As a radiology nurse, it will also usually be their responsibility to give patients instructions on what to do or not to do before a procedure and monitor patient recovery and discharge after the procedure.
Sr. Zainani Seman
Chief Nurse (U32)
SN. Wan Khalijah
Retired on 01 February 2017
SN. Nik Jahlaiwati
SN. Siti Asmat
Kamal HamidiNurse U29
- Be a member of a Quality Assurance Team (Radiology HUSM) that regularly checks the safe and accurate operation of the equipment we use, led by Mr. Nik Kamarullah Ya Ali (Medical Physicist).
- Sets up VIARAD4 on all users’ computer and create account and update user account information.
- Any other duties as assigned by the immediate superior from time to time.
En. Muhd Sayuti Deris
Medical Technician U24
En. Amin Abdul Wahab
Medical Technician U24
5. PEMBANTU TADBIR AND PEMBANTU AM PEJABAT.
- Pembantu Tadbir perform a variety of clerical tasks, typing documents, filing records and also include the operation of sophisticated computer systems, printers, copiers and other technologies.
- At the counter, Pembantu Am Pejabat know how to handle patients, doctors, nurses, and as well as following hospital policies and procedures.
- As a member of the reception counter, the team will greet you when you arrive at one of our reception areas. They will check that all your details are correct, before booking you onto our computer system. Our reception team books appointments and provide a support service for our medical staff and management team.
En. Noor Azmizam
Ab RahmanPembantu Am Pejabat
MuhammadPembantu Am Pejabat
Mohd ZainPembantu Am Pejabat
Pn. Cik Norhayati
Zainal AbidinPembantu Am Pejabat
Mohd RasidPembantu Am Pejabat
Pn. Che Nor Azlinda
Che Mohd NoorPembantu Am Pejabat
Pn. Wan Suzilawati
Mohd SaufiPembantu Am Pejabat
6. PEMBANTU PERAWATAN KESIHATAN (PPKs).
- The role of a PPKs is to facilitate the smooth running of patients attending the x-ray depatments.
- They may get you ready for your examination, for example getting the patients changed into a gown before examination.
En. Mohd Nasir Long (PPK U11) has being assigned to supervise PPKs’ staff and monitoring their work process at Radiologi Department.
En. Mohd Nasir Long
Supervision for PPKs
En. MohamadPPK U11
Pn. AzizahPPK U11
Pn. SalmahPPK U11
En. Abdul Rahim
En. Mohd Yusof
En. Mohd Sauti
Hjh. Rokiah Yaman
Pn. Shasiah Ghazali
Pn. Nik Fauziah Muhd
Pn. Siti Fazura
En. Zulkifli Sulaiman
En. Mohd Zuhairuddin Ahmad Nu’man.
Pn. Siti Nur Anis