Thursday, April 22, 2021

It's My Turn To Retire!

 

Assalamualaikum and greetings to all,

I have been working in the  Radiology Department since September 1985. I want to let you all know, I really like my job and have enjoyed my time working here. I feel fortunate to have been a part of this family. Working with you all has been a fantastic experience in my life and I will cherish all the moments and memories I have made along the way. 

To Mr Nik Fauriza (Radiology Manager), I would like to express my gratitude to you for teaching me so many things throughout my service here. You have also taught me how computer network works and the devices to build networks that first sparked and fueled my interest in the field. I will always remember the feeling when I first learned about PACS and RIS in the Department of Radiology. PACS and RIS are two medical method in radiography commonly used by radiologists and physicians. I'm very excited about the opportunity to work with you and the IT Committee team as well. 

To Prof Dr Mohd Shafie (HOD of Radiology), many thanks to you for always giving motivation and useful advice as well as being kind to the subordinate staff. I’ll never forget the things you have done to us, and you’re the best boss I’ve ever met.
 

I also want to sincerely express my thanks and appreciation to all of my colleagues for helping create such a satisfying and pleasant work environment over the past 35 years. It saddens me to leave behind good friends in HUSM after the exciting, challenging and very eventful time with your guidance, support, encouragement and comfort. Moreover, the friendship has kept me strong all these years. 

As human beings, there might be many things that happened when we worked together, differences and similarities, contentment and sorrow which can happen to every people when working together, like teeth and tongue, no matter how many times the teeth bite the tongue, they still stay together in one mouth... most importantly we have always persevered.


The ceremony was held with social distancing
and online via Webec due to SOP compliance.

This is my last post on this blog. I am sorry I was unable to attend the ceremony held by KKMI a few days ago. I also humbly apologize for any inconvenience or mistakes or hard feelings that might have been caused by me over the years and hope our friendship will remain forever. 
Finally I hope everyone in the Radiology Department continues to be successful in the future. 


Thank you all for your support and friendship for over 35 years. May Allah SWT grant all of us and our family happiness and success in this life as well as happiness and success in the hereafter. آمِيْن يَا رَبَّ العَالَمِيْنَ

Photo opportunities along my 35 years at Radiology Department... looking at old photos brings back memories and makes me feel like it takes me back to that time... It's so nostalgic:

Memorable Photographs From The 1980s - At RadiologyDepartment, HUSM

No comments:

Post a Comment